Skope ReFlex 1 Solid Door Upright Freezer SKU: RF7.UPF.1.SD
Meet the most flexible upright freezer in food storage. ReFlex leverages the power of SKOPE-connect to let you switch between ideal temperature settings at the touch of an app. This 1 door freezer also offers typical SKOPE durability and power economy on a footprint of just 0.52m2.
- Unlock the power of SKOPE-connect, including its enhanced â€œproduct typeâ€ pre-sets â€“ simply press a button to switch between general food safe, poultry, red meat, fresh seafood, live seafood, dairy and desserts temperature ranges
- 304 Stainless Steel body and SKOPE design quality ensure tough durability for back of house duties
- Reduce costs with cutting-edge power economy
- Experience peace of mind with a natural refrigerant that has virtually no impact on the environment
- Easy-to-service refrigeration cartridge system
- Premium-look contemporary design promotes usability and modern working environment for staff
- Best suited to: Restaurants / Cafes, Clubs / Pubs / Bars, Quick Service Restaurants, Hospitality / Venues, Accommodation, Schools, Medical / Aged Care
- Refrigerant / Charge: R290, 94g
- Current draw (Amps): 4.0 (includes unit 2.0)
- 10 Amp 3 pin plug
|Door Fill type||Hinged|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Power||0.17 kW (0.7 Amps); 10A plug fitted|
Warranty: 2 Years
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.