Skope ALFA NDP20 A Self-Contained Ice Cube Maker SKU: ALFA-NDP20-A
Order now and your item will be
dispatched when back in stock on
Contact us to help you find an alternative
The NDP20 A ice cube maker is the most compact commercial ice machine available for producing ALFA ice cubes. Highly sought-after in Europe, this style of ice cube allows you to produce more cubes from the same amount of water. The NDP20 A makes up to 24kg of ice every 24 hours.Features
- Make crystal clear ice every time using a patented spray system
- Ice type: ALFA Mini - maximizes productivity, cools quickly and melt slowly in the glass
- Suitable for very hot climates (ambient temperatures up to 43°C)
- Has up to 6kg of convenient built in ice storage capacity
- Designed for small cafes, bars, restaurants - 350mm (W) x 475mm (D) x 595mm (H) 601mm with legs
- R452A refrigerant - a 45% reduction in GWP (global warming potential) over previous R404A
- Easily built into joinery with front and rear-facing ventilation (100mm clearance required)
- Best suited to: Restaurants / Cafes, Clubs / Pubs / Bars, Hospitality / Venues, Accommodation, Schools, Bakery / Pastry
- Refrigerant / Charge: R452A, 160g
- Electrical Power (kW): 27.00
- Current draw (Amps): 2.3
- 10 Amp 3 pin plug
|Power||325W (10.0 Amps); 10A plug fitted|
Warranty: 2 Years
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete this form and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to faciliate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.